“The Master Key Program is one of the most important things you can do for your business, your team, and your future. Every entrepreneur needs this if they want to be freed up from unnecessary noise and do what they are great at to grow their business."
— Hugh Massie (EO Atlanta Member)
After 5 years in business, the average Entrepreneur only spends 20% of their time doing what they do best. The other 80% is considered "noise".
Entrepreneurial CEOs can find the noise to be overwhelming in their lives and their businesses. The typical E-CEO spends less than 20% of his/her time doing what brings the greatest value to the organization. An effective Master Key Executive, when given the right development tools, can give you the emotional freedom you need to make the best use of your time, and at the same time, your Master Key Executive is given the freedom to grow as a leader. Real change and execution come through an intense and thorough understanding and application of the key principles, which have transformed businesses and changed the lives of Entrepreneurs everywhere.
The percentage of time an Entrepreneur spends doing what they love and what is best for their company:
Programs and Coaching
Coaching for Master Key Executives
Coaching for Entrepreneurs
Custom Learning and Coaching Programs